- You will always be at risk of developing fats around the abdomen.
- You also have to burn off more fats around all parts of your body as the waist training process will typically move fats from the waist to other parts.
- It is often easier for your waist and midsection to get back to their normal sizes if you have kept something on for far too long and you remove it after a while.
- Leg plank exercises can tone your legs and prompt your mid-section to feel a little more stimulated.
- Exercises that entail the use of an inflatable exercise ball can also be perfect as they will train your midsection. They will encourage you to work on your balance and to stimulate many muscles in the region.
- Bridge exercises that entail pivoting your torso and keeping it straight can be ideal to have. You can even use side bridges that require you to move your pelvis muscles from one side to the next.
- Side-bending shoulder presses can require you to stand straight while moving the torso to the side in a bending motion. This can be done with some weights in your hands to add a small bit of resistance.
- Knee lifts can also be useful but these are also exercises that typically require you to keep your torso straight.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed here are author’s own. We do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of these views. Above article should not be considered as a substitute for Doctor’s advice. Please consult your treating Physician for more details.