A Teenage makeup pouch should be compact and lightweight, So that it can be carried inside or together with their School or College bags. It is required for emergency touch ups or after school adventures.
- The first task is to select a small makeup bag preferably waterproof to protect your makeup.
- Then select basic makeup items to keep. Like makeup brushes, Concealers, blush, eyeshadow and lipstick.
- Makeup bag should also contain Wipes and Tissues to keep you looking fresh and clean.
- A light perfume or deodorant for daily use.
- Hair essentials like a small hairbrush or comb. You may also want to keep a few spare bobby pins and hair ties, in case you have long hair.
- A small nail clipper.
- A tampon holder with a few tampons for emergencies.
That’s it!! Let us know what you think in comments below.