Toddlers are a source of never ending bunch of energy and mischief. You never know what you may need last minute when outside with them. It is always good to be prepared for any emergencies and last minute needs. The key is to carry those items which will keep them busy and entertained while you try to catch a breath.
- Always carry a bag with colouring books, crayons, flash cards, a story book, etc.
- In case you are carrying a tablet, there are a number of colouring and drawing apps.
- You can also download and save cartoons and educational videos for offline viewing, specially helpful in Air travel.
- An extra set of clothes. Since toddlers can be messy and end up spoiling clothes with colors etc.
- Diaper supply, if required.
- Easy to carry snacks and some drinking water.
- Favourite toy of the child which brings them comfort and can calm them down.
- A small and lightweight blanket.
What do you think? Have we missed out anything? Let us know in comments below.